About the Author
This blog was created by friends on Satí's permission for information and fun. Poetess Satí does not have an official website and is not on social media.
Satí (Pramila Wodeyar), who was invoked as Vaarungal Sivanaachi Amma by the Holy Goddess Kamakshi Amma, born on 03-Sep-1984, Villivakkam, Chennai, is a Shivite Yogini, Astrophysicist, Scientist and is the first Penpaar Pulavar (Poetess) to have written Sangam Tamil Grand Epics or Perumkaappiyams in the language, namely Potruhil (2012) and Manjari Purana (2018) and "Sivanin Satí Purana" (2020). The previous five Grand Epics of Tamil were written by men since 5th Century BC.
Legal Name: Satí (After Reconversion to Hinduism)
- Jasmine (by foster father 1984),
- Kalankarai Vilakkam Palich (Lighthouse Glare by foster mother 2003)
- Kutti Korangu (Little Monkey-by Lord Shiva-2020)
- Siva Naachi Amma (Kanchi Kamakshi in 2021)
- Bujji (by Rebel Star Prabhas Raju in dreams 🤣 2021),
- Soppanasundari (Dream Girl- by Collegemates-2001),
- Rowdy Girl (Collegemates-2016 ),
- Dákshayini (invisible sage 2020)
- Aandaal, Parvati (Neighbours), etc.,.